Skip to content
Post Secondary Options
VTAC Application Process
The VICTORIAN TERTIARY ADMISSION CENTRE (VTAC) handles tertiary applications and produces information for Year 12 students. The VTAC information can be obtained in print form or from their web site www.vtac.edu.au.
- The Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (ENTER)
- All Year 12 students will need to purchase a VTAC Guide
- The VTAC Guide is available from local newsagents
- Applications can be made on the Internet or the Infoline.
Where to Obtain Assistance
The Careers Room (in VCE Centre) has large range of resources available for students to use.
- Computer Programs
- VTAC Web site
- VTAC Career Easy
- Job Guide
- Handbooks & Brochures - for most Victorian Tertiary Institutions and a few interstate Universities (Interstate University Booklets are available on overnight load from the Library)
- Directories & Guides
Victorian Tertiary Entrance Requirements (VICTER)
- Directory of Higher Education
- VTAC Guide
- Other Resources - Books & Videos on a variety of Careers & work issues
- Job hunting skills & job information (inc. Parents Guide)
- Job Files on specific careers
- Victorian Careers Newspaper
All students who study at University are required to contribute financially towards their Education. When enrolling, students will need to ensure that they have a Tax File Number so that they can arrange their HECS payments.
Drag this tab into the task bar to enable extra functionality